2019 Daily | CEO OF MY OWN LIFE® Planner | Coral
OPEN TO PRE ORDERS
This elegant and stunning 2019 daily planner is designed especially to encourage more work/life balance by prompting you to organise and plan for every area of your life: business & career | home & family | health & fitness | you with gratitude and positivity in the middle of it all.
It is perfect for a busy individual, entrepreneur and lover of something out of the ordinary. A helping hand for your busy life!
A COMPLETE LIFE PLANNER for your
business & career | home & family | health & fitness | you.
- Daily Edition: January 2019 - December 2019
- Day per page
- 100gsm ivory paper
- Rose gold foiling
- Two ribbons and elastic band
- 544 pages for all your beautiful plans!
- Pocket at the back
- Lays flat for easy writing
- Weight: 1.9lb
- Imagining my future
- My big master plan
- My year at a glance
- Monthly outlook and master plan
- New Addition >> Weekly outlook and planning
- Financials and habits tracker
- Day per page
- Today's top priorities
- Mantra for today
- Hourly schedule from 5am to 11pm
- Core sections: business & career | home & family | health & fitness | you.
- Daily gratitude
- Inspirational qoutes and games
- Habits tracker
- Holiday planning
- Self reflection action lists
- 2019 calendar with UK & USA key holidays
- My dates
- My contacts
CLOSER LOOK AT THE SECTIONS:
- Imagining My Future: Space for you to write down/draw your future as you want it to be. Jot down your high-level plans, dreams and aspirations for the year ahead (and beyond!) then break it down in the next section.
- My Big Master Plan: Once you are clear on your vision for the year ahead, write down goals and steps you will take to make it happen. Be specific as this will help you to feel accountable.
- My Year at a Glance: A page for you to break down your master plan into more manageable monthly goals. By planning your whole year in advance you can always check if you are on track with achieving your master plan.
- This Month's Master Plan: Now that you know what you need to achieve each month as per above, break it down further to even more manageable to dos for each area of your life. In the "Weekly Breakdown" section, jot down how you plan to achieve your monthly goals each week.
- Daily Pages: At the start of each day, write down your positive mantra and top priorities for the day. Organise your day (appointments, daily action plans, etc.) in the hourly sections (5am to 11pm) and capture your notes, to dos, goals by type ( business | home | health | you) in the sections provided. At the end of each day, write down what you are grateful for.
- Financial Matters: Set a monthly budget and capture your monthly income and outgoings.
- Other Pages: Pages to capture all your birthdays and anniversaries as well as key contacts. Pages for travel plans and habit tracking too.
- Inspirational messages and action lists scattered throughout the planner.
"Awesome things happen when awesome plans are made!"
Rugile Mikutovskiene (CEO & Founder of Ella Iconic)