2021 Weekly Planner Inserts Refills | CEO of My Own Life®
Sorry, currently out of stock
A complete set of 2021 CEO of My Own Life® 2021 weekly planner inserts.
Designed to enable you to be better organised and more productive every day in each area of your life by prompting you to focus your daily planning to four key modules: business & career | home & family | health & fitness | you.
With our structured annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goal setting worksheets, habit trackers, financial planning pages and self reflection projects, this 2021 weekly planner will become your best personal assistant in 2021. If you enjoy bullet journaling, then this is a pre-made version!
These 2021 weekly planner inserts fit our Luxury A5 Personal Organisers, combined making it a wonderful gift be it for a birthday, new job or Christmas for any woman who loves to be organised, productive, and appreciates luxurious and elegant stationery.
- A week on two pages: January - December 2021.
- Organise your weekly and daily tasks by our core modules business & career | home & family | health & fitness | personal. A quick glance at the different sections tells you instantly what needs to be done and when.S
- Set goals: imagine your future and set your annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals.
- Weekly pages provide:
- Dot grid weekly master to do list area (new for 2021 editions).
- 6am-to-10pm (in 24h format) schedule with 30-minute increments allows for detailed daily planning.
- Sections for top priorities, goals and to dos by type, memory-keeping and noting down what you’re grateful for.
- Cultivate new habits and track their progress with provided monthly ‘Habit Trackers’.
- Track your spending and savings goals in the ‘Financial’ pages.
- Plan your holidays in the dedicated ‘Time for Adventure’ area.
- Reflect, unwind and be inspired with motivational quotes, self-reflection projects and more.
- Paper size: A5. H 21cm x L 14.7cm
- Uncoated white 100gsm paper | 369 pages
- Designed to fit Ella Iconic A5 Personal Organiser