If you've bought an ella iconic® digital planner which has multiple covers to choose from, this blog post will guide you through the steps how to set your favourite cover.
How to set a primary cover in GoodNotes5 app:
Option 1: Delete all unwanted covers (Do this option only if you won't want to change the planner cover during the year.)
- Open GoodNotes app and open your digital planner.
- To choose your favourite planner cover, select this icon (with four squares grouped together) which will show you all the present pages in the digital planner.
- Click 'select' and select two covers you do not want.
- Finally click on the trash icon to permanently remove them from your digital planner to be left with your favourite design.
- All done!
Option 2: Select and drag your favourite planner cover (This option allows you to interchange planner covers during the year.)
- Open the GoodNotes app and open your digital planner.
- To choose your favourite design, select this icon with four squares grouped together which will show you all the present pages in the digital planner.
- Using your stylus (Apple pencil) click on your favourite design and hold.
- Then simply drag the favourite design to be the first spread in the planner.
- Viola, you are done!