FAQs About Digital Planning
Answers to the most frequently asked questions when it comes to getting started with digital planning.
Digital Planning Basics
Digital planners are interactive PDF files which require a PDF annotation app, such GoodNotes or similar. Most digital planners come with a variety of hyperlinks which will allow you to switch between different pages with ease.
How do I download a digital planner into GoodNotes?
Follow this step by step guide how to import your ella iconic® digital planner into a GoodNotes app using an iPad.
• Post purchasing any ella iconic® digital planner you will receive an email with a link to download your files.
• Click on the link in the ‘Your downloads are ready’ email to download the zip file.
• It will look like nothing is happening, but the files will be downloading in the background.
• Open the Files folder and find a Downloads section, then double click on the zip file to extract it.
• When the files have been extracted, either leave them in the Downloads folder or move them to your preferred folder on your iPad.
• Now open the GoodNotes app, tap on the + sign and select Import.
• Find your digital planner in the Downloads folder (or wherever you moved it/saved it to) and click on it.
• This will import the planner into GoodNotes and you are good to go!
Using a digital planner
What do others say?
"Finally! This is what I have been waiting for! Dream come true! ella iconic® planner in a digital form, perfection! Easy to use, all the content that I would expect from a CEO of MY Own Life® planner, and their new stickers are just too cute too! Highly recommend." - Leila B
Delivery & Returns
Shop Digital Planners & Agendas
Optimised for GoodNotes iOS.