Follow this step by step guide how to import your ella iconic® digital planner into a GoodNotes app using an iPad.• Post purchasing any ella iconic® digital planner you will receive an email with a link to download your files.
• Click on the link in the ‘Your downloads are ready’ email to download the zip file.
• It will look like nothing is happening, but the files will be downloading in the background.
• Open the Files folder and find a Downloads section, then double click on the zip file to extract it.
• When the files have been extracted, either leave them in the Downloads folder or move them to your preferred folder on your iPad.
• Now open the GoodNotes app, tap on the + sign and select Import.
• Find your digital planner in the Downloads folder (or wherever you moved it/saved it to) and click on it.
• This will import the planner into GoodNotes and you are good to go!