Have you ever had those days where you felt like you didn't accomplish anything, despite being busy all day? Or felt like you weren't making progress towards your goals, even though you were working hard every day? If so, you're not alone. Many of us struggle with staying on track and building better habits.
But what if I told you there was a simple tool that could help you change that? A tool that could help you monitor your daily activities, track progress towards your goals, and build better habits. That tool is a habit tracker.
A habit tracker is a simple but powerful tool that can help you stay accountable, build better habits, and achieve your goals. And the best part? You can use it for pretty much anything, from work and family life to health and personal development, and this is where our CEO of My Own Life® planner comes in!
Let's take a closer look at some of the ways you can use a habit tracker to improve your life.
- Plan your social media presence by scheduling content making days
- Track social media stats and growth
- Use it as business marketing calendar
- Highlight important business tax dates
- Use it for long short/long term project tracking
- Track customer satisfaction ratings or reviews
- Monitor team's one-to-ones or important meetings
- Track the number of networking events attended each month
- Keep track of training or learning opportunities attended
- Plan and track study and revision dates
- Monitor household chores or tasks
- Track meal planning and grocery shopping
- Keep track of family activities or outings
- Keep track of bill due dates and review subscription services
- Monitor family's budget and spending
- Track quality time spent with family
- Monitor screen time for children
- Track progress on parenting goals
- Track dog walks and their meal times
- Set reminders to stay connected with extended family members and long distance friends
Health & Fitness:
- Keep a mood diary to see what triggers 'downs'
- Track daily exercise or physical activity
- Monitor sleep patterns
- Keep track of water intake
- Keep an eye on your diet
- Track your weight or body measurements
- Monitor medication or supplement intake
- Track the number of steps taken each day
- Monitor alcohol intake
- Track progress on physical therapy or injury recovery
- Schedule, monitor any health or beauty appointments
- Monitor progress on personal goals
- Track daily reading or writing habits
- Plan/track digital detox days
- Track progress on creative projects
- Keep track of self-care activities
- Plan date nights and time with family
- Track progress on spiritual or religious goals
- Track progress on travel goals
- Keep track of personal development activities
In conclusion, a habit tracker is a simple but powerful tool and I hope the above has given you some ideas how to get started.
Our classic CEO of My Own Life® planners (excluding Simplified editions) all come with these habits trackers, get your's here and get organised today!